Shika's Friendly Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Motto Competition: The Poll

Go down

Cast your votes...

Guild Motto Competition: The Poll Vote_lcap44%Guild Motto Competition: The Poll Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
Guild Motto Competition: The Poll Vote_lcap0%Guild Motto Competition: The Poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Guild Motto Competition: The Poll Vote_lcap33%Guild Motto Competition: The Poll Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
Guild Motto Competition: The Poll Vote_lcap0%Guild Motto Competition: The Poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Guild Motto Competition: The Poll Vote_lcap11%Guild Motto Competition: The Poll Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Guild Motto Competition: The Poll Vote_lcap11%Guild Motto Competition: The Poll Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Guild Motto Competition: The Poll Empty Guild Motto Competition: The Poll

Post  Flood Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Ok, bad news: the poll will only allow 10 maximum! I have taken out any with swears (sorry George), left mine out, and had to limit the rest to 1 per person Sad (I have picked what I believe to be your best one).

Good news: 1mk cash prize for the winner. The best one will go on the banner for all eternity.

Good luck to all!
Flood
Flood
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Back to top Go down