Shika's Friendly Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A heads-up...

Go down

A heads-up... Empty A heads-up...

Post  Flood Mon May 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Hi people!

Some of you may know things have not been that great for me of late. As a result of this I am moving house on the 19th May. So, as of the 18th I won't be around much. On the 19th itself Wolfy and Radger will be absent pretty much all day as they will be helping me put my 3 bits of furniture and massive handbag and shoe collection into a van etc and moving it 2 miles down the road (and outside the M25 omg!). After that, although I wll be moved the main issue will be waiting for broadband to be connected. This should take only a week or two. There are also 2 pubs across the road; I am hoping at least one of them has free wifi. Also there may be other days when I may need to borrow them; I fail at flat-pack furniture for example.

I am hoping things will settle down once I am in my own home and I have my cat back. Wolf will also be pleased as he gets his flat back! Thanks to everyone for bearing with me.
Flood
Flood
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Back to top Go down

A heads-up... Empty Re: A heads-up...

Post  Flood Mon May 14, 2012 1:50 am

Broadbad Update: I get it on the 23rd May. All going well I will be back online then...
Flood
Flood
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum